The Website/Application is the custodian of data on behalf of the organizations that use Our service. We don’t own organization communication data, organizations own their data.
We commit to respecting Your online privacy data. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) You share with Us, which do not ask You unless we truly need it. Information that is considered personal about You by Us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address or other contact information.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
group of people may, in some cases, be accessible by your team owner or administrator. Please check with Your employer, designated user or administrator about the policies, it has in place regarding Your communications and related content on Hoopur.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website/Application immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some is non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
· Account and profile information.
The only information we require to create your Hoopur account is an email address and password. Optional information you can enter into your profile includes information such as your first and last name, what you do, your phone number. Your organization administrator(s) may request you to provide additional information about Yourself in Your profile, and We has no control over such additional information collected. Any information You add to Your profile is visible to other people in Your organization as described on Your profile management page.
· Log data.
When you use the Website/Application, Our servers automatically record information, including information that Your browser sends whenever You visit a Website or Your mobile app sends when You’re using it. This log data may include Your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to our Website/ Application, Your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about Your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. Log data does not contain message content and is not routinely deleted.
· Device information.
In addition to log data, We may also collect information about the device you’re using our Application on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings.
· Geo-location information.
Precise GPS from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
· Service integrations.
If you integrate with a service on the Website/ Application, we will connect that service to Ours.
· Depending on your organization chosen settings, organization team members may be able to add integrations to a channel or direct message conversation. Those integrations are viewable and maybe removable by the administrators, or designated users.
· We do not receive or store Your passwords for any of these services.
· If you add an integration, the Third-Party provider of the integration may share certain information about Your account with Us. We are not responsible for how teams may use and collect data through integrations.
· An integration can be removed at any time. Removing an integration unbinds that integration on a go-forward basis. That does not, however, delete the content that was received from the integration and indexed within the Website/Application. That content must be deleted manually.
· Communication content that you send and receive within the Website/ Application.
· The message content itself. This content can include messages, pictures, files and video among other types of files.
· When messages or files were sent and by whom, when or if they were seen by you, and where you received them (in a channel or direct message, for example).
· Information from partners or other 3rd parties.
We may receive information from partners or others that we could use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information about which IP addresses go with which zip codes or it might be more specific information about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer to us, each time you visit our website. They are unique to your Hoopur account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with Your Website/Application account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to Your Website/Application account but are unique and allow Us to do site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access Website through Your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there, but if you disable all cookies you may not be able to use Website/Application.
We set and accesses Our own cookies on our company-owned domains. In addition, We use 3rd parties like Google Analytics and Mixpanel for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics and Mixpanel on their respective websites. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following:
· Providing the Hoopur service.
· We use information you provide to authenticate you and deliver message content to You and from You.
· Understanding and improving our products.
· To make the product better We have to understand how users are using it. We have a fair bit of data about usage and We intend to use it many different ways to improve Our products, including research. This policy is not intended to place any limits on what We do with usage data that is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer tied to a User.
· Investigating and preventing untoward incidents.
· We work hard to keep the Website/Application secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
· Communicating with you
o Solving your problems and responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
o In-product communications. We may use the information you provide to contact you through Hoopur using in-product messaging tools. For example, if, after, a few weeks of using Hoopur we notice that your notification setting is set to notify you of all messages, we may send you a Hoopur message that suggests you change this in case you are getting too many notifications. This is just one example of how we use information about your usage of the product to make suggestions to you.
o Email messages. We may send you service and administrative emails, such as when we notice that you are nearing a message or integration limit. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offerings and important service related notices, such as changes to this policy or security and fraud notices. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails to Hoopur users about new product features or other news about Hoopur. You can opt-out of these at any time.
· Administrators have the ability to manage and change most of the team settings, including message retention settings, and can modify whether or when team members can edit or delete messages. Administrators can also deactivate member accounts for their team.
· For more about these privileges, choices, and permissions, please email us on email@example.com
· The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
· Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
· We do not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device.
You further acknowledge that the Website/Application may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Hoopur. This section discusses only how Hoopur may share user information. Organizations that use Hoopur may have their own policies for sharing and disclosure of information they can access through Hoopur. Hoopur may share information:
· With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Hoopur and our users.
· When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Hoopur; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a law enforcement or other third party request for information we will provide prior notice to the subject of the request where we are legally permitted to do so. For more information on Hoopur’s policies for responding to requests for user data, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· With third party service providers and agents.
· If you add an integration, Hoopur may share information about you or your team with the provider of the integration. Hoopur is not responsible for how the provider of the integration may collect and use your data.
· About you with your organization or team administrator(s).
· We may share your email address and team name with your organization. If the email address under which you’ve registered your account belongs to or is controlled by an organization, we may disclose that email address and associated team names to that organization in order to help it understand who associated with that organization uses Hoopur, and to assist the organization with its enterprise accounts.
· In addition, there may be times when you contact Hoopur to help resolve an issue specific to an organization you are a member of. In order to help resolve the issue, we may need to share your concern with your administrator. When possible, we will try to mask or remove any identifying information before sharing these communications.
· We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes. For example, we may tell a prospective Hoopur customer the average number of messages sent within a Hoopur team in a day or may partner with research firm or academics to explore interesting questions about workplace communications. Again, this policy is not intended to prohibit the disclosure and use of aggregated or de-identified data.
Hoopur takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us as part of your use of the Hoopur service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. When you enter sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free.
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality, please email us on email@example.com.
App Connekt Technologies Pvt Ltd
111, 3rd floor 6th Cross, 6th Block
Koramangala, Bangalore 560095